Saturday, November 28, 2009

GoodBye Strato!! Hello Goodfellas


lets start this write up on not usually a high note., sinusulat ko to habang my mom is at my back making paaral sakin, hehe iam still drunk from last night party club empire(sir glenns b-day bash)totally enjoyed the night because the drinks and the laughs are over flowing anyway lets start with my topic

Monday-i got a Text Message from Kenneth So(Head of Goodfellas Production) the text content was iam scheduled for the interview for the position of junior promoter, and on this time iam in the hospital working.so after confirming i started my text brigade to all of my friends..i remember apple and mico where the first one that i texted, apple who actually replied first congratulate me for that accomplishment she said she's going to help me promote my first promoting stint and day.after that my text brigade starts, from my self data base of guestlister's and common friend i texted them to help me which regards to having guest on my first promoting stint.some answered yeah for sure ill help.some nag pa guestlist pa..and it help me a lot actually.

now wednesday came..iam not actually at my game face on that time, iam totally freaking out due to the fact i really want this said job.i really dont know if i can call that a actual interview but its just a simple chit chat with kenneth so, kung my background ba ako sa production and promoting stint.and can attendant there events..proud kung sinabi na i have background with in regards in promoting and i can manage to attendant there events pag ayus na schedule ko sa hospital.

so as of this date Iam already Part of GoodFellas! Living the Goodlife! with Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment